No matter what snow activity you are opting for, winter in Finkenberg (one of Austria’s most snow reliable regions) promises the coolest action experiences with huge fun factor: ski down one of the many slopes, do a ski tour of the beautiful snow-covered landscape with cross-country skiers, or try ice skating on one of the large natural ice rinks. Discover the untouched mountain world in snowshoes or take your little ones on a jolly slide ride.
Ski pleasure in Finkenberg
Our hotel is located 100 m (300 m walking distance) away from the cable car in Finkenberg and therefore offers you the best access to your ski action at the glacier world Zillertal 3000.
Skipanorama Glacier 3000
The popular ski area glacier world 3000 with countless slope kilometres and lifts guarantees winter sports on the highest level. From beginner to expert everyone finds the right starting point for a speedy downhill.
- 14 km cross-country slope
- 68 km winter hiking trails
- Glacier “Flohpark” at 3,250 metres
- Natural ice palace at 3,200 metres altitude
- Natural ice rink Tux-Lanersbach with 4 curling lanes
- Natural ice rink Finkenberg with 2 curling lanes